19 Jun Survival of the Healthiest in Dubai Summer
The scorching heat in UAE is famous around the world as it’s dry and dusty to make one feel helpless. So, if you are in UAE, here are some easy methods to stay safe and healthy this summer:
- Stay Hydrated : Drink at least up to 2-3 litres of water during the daytime. It helps to avoid heat rash, sunburn and heatstroke.
- Wear Cool Clothing : Opt for light coloured, lightweight and loose summer-friendly clothing.
- Shower More than Once : Frequent showers save from the ill effects of heat.
- Plan More Time Indoors : As most of the residential and public facilities are air-conditioned, it is better to be there than anywhere outside.
- Consume Fruit Juices, Smoothies and Ice Popsicles
Sun Impex, one of the finest suppliers of agro-products in Dubai, understand the importance of keeping the freshness and nutrients of the food products intact in summer. Thus, it uses premium quality packaging for its agro and HORECA products.
To avail premium quality HORECA or agro-products from Sun Impex, book you order NOW!