15 Mar Stay Home, Stay Safe and Save the World
COVID-19, it’s a new strain of coronavirus that quaked the EARTH. The infection spread rapidly country to country which is now declared as PANDEMIC.
The common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, fatigue, nasal congestion, body aches and shortness of breath (severe cases).
It has a very strong contagious spreadable via respiratory droplets while sneezing or coughing if coming to any contact with the infected person. It can also spread if a person has touched a surface or an object that is already been touched by the infected.
‘PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE’: the below actions should help each of us to prevent the spread of influenza’s
- Practice social distancing, avoid large gatherings and avoid close contact to person especially who are sick, keep a distance at least 1-3 meters away.
- Don’t always touch MEN (Mouth, Eyes, Nose) with your unclean hands
- Stay home and have a self-quarantine minimum of 14 days, if symptoms appear to seek medical attention!
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze; dispose the used tissue in trash.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces at your work area and home.
- Frequently wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Carry pocket sized 60% alcohol based sanitizer always for your hands.
Stride our way in keeping our immune system strong and healthy:
- Maintaining a proper diet in fruits, vegetables, legumes, pulses etc
- Exercise regularly and maintain stable weight to control blood pressures, anxieties
- Get adequate sleep
- Proper hygiene
This is a challenging and uncertain times for all, we are confident we can get through this together in committing to take better care of ourselves and people around us by practicing preventive care measures and following the guidelines by our local health authorities.