10 Dec Nigerian Dried Split Ginger
Ginger is one of the most commonly used condiments in various foods! Originally from Southeast Asia, is denoted as one healthiest spice of them all. Ginger is somewhat related to the turmeric family – and has just as many profound benefits for the body. The stem of the ginger known as ‘rhizome’ is used as a spice and is also known as the ginger root. The best part? Ginger can be consumed in many forms; fresh, dried, powdered, juiced and much more.
According to research, there are numerous benefits of ginger, including:
- Gingerol present in ginger – the powerful medicinal properties in ginger has been implemented through traditional and even contemporary medicine. These medicinal properties present in ginger help with digestion, nausea, and help fight the common cold and cough. The Gingerol acts as an anti-inflammatory and works as an antioxidant simultaneously.
- Aids in osteoarthritis – those who suffer from osteoarthritis suffer significantly from joint pain and stiffness as it is a process of the degeneration of the joints in the body. Research claims that those who incorporate ginger in their diet have reductions in pain. The ONLY problematic issues people face is related to the ‘taste factor; associated with ginger.
- Preventive components that reduce the risk of cancer – the Gingerol substance facilitates in reducing alternative forms of cancer. Consumption of only 2 grams a day can significantly reduce certain types of cancer cells in the body.
- Promoted brain function – the promotion of brain function also helps one in being protected against Alzheimer’s disease. When the human body undergoes oxidative stress of chronic inflammation, it can significantly impact the brain and cause a cognitive decline. Research claims that ginger contains bioactive components that hinder inflammation that occurs in the brain. Studies conducted also claim, that ginger is directly related to the brain function and one consumes a certain amount it facilitates the reaction time and working memory.
- Nausea relief: Especially for pregnant women, it may help relieve nausea and vomiting. Those who go through morning sickness can highly benefit from ginger by consuming a small amount of 1-1.5 grams to reduce the symptoms.
At Sun Impex, you can purchase dried split ginger to reap the nutritional benefits. Dry Ginger is one of the most popular spices consumed in various forms as a delicacy, medicine, or spice. Originally from Nigeria, Sun Impex exports only the best and most reliable products for consumers all across the world.