10 Dec Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the most popular medicinal plans in the world, and has been implemented into the diet of thousands! Aloe Vera a thick plant that is known for its benefits of skin injuries, health, immunity and the overall health.
To understand the purpose of Aloe Vera further, let’s know the importance of adding Aloe Vera to your diet and lifestyle.
1. Plant compounds – Aloe Vera is part of the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food industries for years now and has earned an estimate of $13 billion on a global scale. Besides the consumption of Aloe Vera raw, people also tend to grow the plant at home and make it part of their regime. The ‘gel’ inside the plant is highly beneficial with its bioactive compounds that contain an immense amount of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and minerals.
2. The powerhouse combination of antioxidant and antibacterial compounds – individuals seek many forms of antioxidants in their diet. Aloe Vera contains polyphenols, with various other compounds in Aloe Vera to prevent the growth of bacteria and severe infections in the human body. Aloe Vera works as an antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral. Hence, people around the world who believe in the “all-natural way” it can be incorporated to heal wounds and other skin issues.
3. Reduction of dental plaque – dental related diseases and gum issues is one of the most complicated health problems that people face these days. The best is to start preventive measures, that inhibits the cause of plaque, or bacterial infections in the tooth. Using Aloe Vera as a mouth wash, was a study conducted that is more effective than regular mouthwashes that contain chlorhexidine and also decrease the chances of dental plaque. Consumption of Aloe Vera as a mouthwash as well to prevent the plaque bacteria in the mouth.
4. Improves skin texture and prevents wrinkles – research suggests that consuming and even applying Aloe Vera topically slows down the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and those who suffer from acne also significantly benefit from Aloe Vera. Studies claim that those who consume Aloe Vera increases the collagen in the skin, and heightens the skin elasticity. Further, studies claim that Aloe Vera allows the skin to keep the moisture, and improve the overall texture of the skin. Those with severe skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema are also helped with Aloe Vera.
5. Lowers blood sugar levels – diabetic patients also have progress in terms of their insulin sensitivity while consuming Aloe Vera. Consumption of Aloe Vera helps improve the blood sugar management, and especially for ‘prediabetic’ individuals or type 2 diabetes.
The magical green Aloe Vera is a plan that with its fleshy green and thick consistency is authentic and contains all the right medicinal properties available at Sun Impex. We at Sun Impex bring an excellent quality of Aloe Vera which is canned and can be used for various
applications. Our Aloe Vera plants are extracted from the moistest plants that allow you to reap the benefits significantly. You can now purchase Aloe Vera in bulk, at the best prices and enjoy Aloe Vera all year round!